- The phone has a 4700mAh battery with 33W fast charging support.
- Its top variant with 256 GB storage costs around Rs 49,000.
- It has cyber gray, electric purple, neon blue and phantom white color options.
London. Xiaomi has launched its flagship smartphone Poco F2 Pro globally. It is being called a rebranded version of the Redmi K30 Pro. The phone will get a popup selfie camera and four rear cameras, which has a round shape design. The phone is equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon 865, the strongest processor ever. During heavy gaming, the phone is not hot, so liquid cooled technology has been used in it. It supports 5G connectivity. Its initial price in the European market is around Rs 40700.
Poco F2 Pro Smartphone: Price and Availability
- The phone is available in two variants. In the global market, its price is EUR 499 i.e. around 40700 rupees, which is the price of the base variant with its 6 GB RAM and 128 GB storage.
- At the same time, the top variant with its 8 GB RAM and 256 GB storage is priced at EUR 599 i.e. about Rs 49,000.
- It is available in four color options – Cyber Gray, Electric Purple, Neon Blue and Phantom White Color.
- Its sales in the global market have started through GearBest and Alibaba Express. Where it is being sold for Rs 37900.
- At present, the company has not given any explanation for its launching in India but it will be launched in India soon as its old model Poco F1 was very much liked here.
- Poco F2 Pro is also being called rebranded version of Redmi K30 Pro. The price of Redmi K30 Pro in China is 31900 rupees, which is the model with its 6 GB RAM and 128 GB storage.
Poco F2 Pro Smartphone: Basic Specification
- Dual nano sim support will be available in the phone. It runs on MIUI based Android 10 made for Poco.
- It will have a 6.67-inch Full HD Plus (1,080×2,400 pixels) HDR10 AMOLED display.
- This phone equipped with up to 8 GB RAM will get Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor, which is the strongest processor available in the market so far.
- It has four rear cameras for photography. It has a 64-megapixel Sony IMX686 primary sensor, a 5-megapixel telemacro shooter, a 13-megapixel wide-angle camera, and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. There is a 20 megapixel popup camera for selfie.
- It has 256 GB UFS 3.1 storage, it will not get micro SD card support.
- The phone has a 4,700mAh battery, with 33W fast charging support.
- For connectivity, it will get dual-mode 5G (NSA SA), 4G LTE, Wi-Pie 6, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C and 3.5mm audio jack.